#2 It's just not there

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Assalamualaikum...

Today ain't the same day. Not as usual. Meet the doctor and she said nothing. Nothing to worry about. But deep inside me, feel that this could be worse. Only that I wish it's not. Was a tough day. Being ignore maybe. Still it ain't the real problem. Cause what really matter is, do people still look at me as the same person if I've changed? Someday.

wish someone could understand me

Being locked inside my own room for a day makes me feel like trash. Do nothing. Feel nothing. Like I am nothing. And suddenly the answer just got into my mind, "The Nature". Getting my sport shoes, and got some air. feel alive. or at least I can forget all the problem for a while. 4 rounds. New personal record.

Somehow I wish there is "reset" button on me. Whatever happens today must be a reason. Things didn't happen for nothing. The one that can make tomorrow a better day is me. Maybe I didn't try harder. I need to try harder. Try to set things right.

2108 already, must get something to eat before throwing a capsule of Amoxycillin Trihydrate into my stomach.

2111
3rd April

"And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me"


You Might Also Like

0 comments